From Dr. Webb’s Desk…
I Want My Freedom, But Forgot To Schedule It In My Week!
Here’s the scoop…if you want to start enjoying life, start governing your time like there’s no tomorrow. In reality, there might not be a tomorrow, so why the heck are you not sucking up every minute of your precious life?
Let’s start with maximizing productivity at your practice. Why? Because when you’ve maximized your time here, every minute of it, you gain additional hours. These “free” hours can ad up pretty quickly. Follow our lessons on scheduling your members and organizing your day and earn an hour or two a day. By the end of the month, this could total 20-40 hours. Seriously, I know of clients that I can find 3- 4 hours a day, just being burnt up with “Busy work”.
Let’s put this in perspective. You gain just 20 hours per month, that’s 240 hours for the year. Now, because you’re a responsible entrepreneur, you’ll first dedicate most of these hours to “Building” hours (watch the video to refresh your memory). Got to put the business first. I think it would be wise to invest 65% of these “free” hours to building. That leaves you with 35% of 240 or 84 total hours…to use however you choose.
Personally, I would invest every one of these 84 hours into enjoying what ever I wanted to do, hanging out with family and being a bum.