Freedom Practice Coaching Event Disclaimer
In consideration of my approved attendance at FPC Quarterly (hereinafter “the Event”), hosted by Metamorphosis Consulting, LLC, a Texas limited liability company, doing business as Freedom Practice Coaching, LLC (hereinafter “FPC”), I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
- PERMISSION TO RECORD MY LIKENESS: I hereby expressly grant to FPC and to its officers, employees, agents, and assignees the right to use photographs, video, and/or audio impressions (including over the internet) of me recorded by FPC at the Event on May 15 – May 17, 2020, and to use the photographs and my voice and picture, silhouette, and other reproductions of physical likeness and class-related work (including any still image, videotaped image, CD-ROMs, DVDs and/or other analog or digital means), in connection with or as part of any presentation, program, publication, product, transmission, or other professional endeavor in which the same may be used or incorporated, and also in the advertising, and/or publicizing of any such analog or digital works or their content, in perpetuity. I understand these images / sounds may be used for commercial, educational, or informational purposes.
- OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS: I agree that FPC shall exclusively own all rights, title and interest, including copyright in, and to, the complete set of original recordings of the Event, with worldwide rights. FPC shall have the right, for any purpose, to use, adapt, change, delete from or add to such form and content, to combine all or any part of these original recordings with others, and to use, distribute, advertise, market and otherwise exploit any and all of the foregoing in any manner and in any medium, as FPC shall determine in its sole discretion. I agree to cooperate with FPC, at its expense, in all further actions, which FPC deems necessary or desirable to confirm, register, protect or enforce FPC’s rights in and to such recordings. I waive all rights of copyright or ownership which I might otherwise have in or to any of the products in which my image, likeness or voice appears, and I agree to assign, and do hereby assign, to FPC any such right, title, and interest in and to any such products (except where I share some of my own intellectual property (IP) as a presenter or when asking a question, in which case I retain underlying ownership of my IP and grant FPC full ownership of just the recordings that contain my IP). I agree to execute all documents deemed necessary or desirable by FPC in connection therewith. I waive all rights of copyright or ownership in or to the resulting commercial or educational and informational materials in which I appear, and acknowledge no monetary or other compensation is provided in exchange for waiving this right. I also agree to allow all forms of distribution of any materials that accompany the images or my voice.
- DISCLAIMER / NO GUARANTEES: I understand that there can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results in income earnings, can be used as an indication of my future success or results. I acknowledge monetary and income results are based on many factors. FPC does not guarantee or imply that I will get rich, that I will do as well, or that I will make any money at all, especially if I do not do the work that’s asked of me or I ignore any other advice presented to me. FPC’s products may have unknown risks involved, and are not suitable for everyone. Making decisions based on any information presented in FPC’s products, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that you could make no money at all. All products and services by FPC are for educational and informational purposes only. I agree that I am solely responsible for doing my own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided should be independently verified by my own qualified professionals including checking with my accountant, lawyer or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. FPC’s information, products, and services should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching a business decision, on whether to rely on them. I agree that FPC is not responsible for the success or failure of my business decisions relating to any information presented by FPC, or FPC’s products or services.
- COPYRIGHT AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials and resources used in the Event are the confidential and exclusive copyright and proprietary intellectual property of FPC. These materials are provided to you by FPC and solely intended for your personal use as a FPC Quarterly attendee. No part of these documents and/or resources can be stored, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, photographic, mechanical, or any other medium), recorded, translated, or used to produce any derivative works without the explicit written permission of FPC, under signature. Any violation or display of the likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, entitles FPC to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations.
- PERMISSION TO SHARE CONTACT INFORMATION: I give FPC permission to share my first name, last name, and email address with any exhibitor or sponsor of the Event that I interact with on the FPC Quarterly website by either clicking on their website, clicking on their virtual booth, or by clicking on and answering their questions.
- LIABILITY WAIVER AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISK: I understand and agree that in participating in any movement class or workshop that there is a possibility of physical injury. I voluntarily agree, therefore, to assume all risks and responsibility for any such injury or accident, which might occur to me or during the movement portion of this workshop.
I accept all risk to my health, whether physical or emotional, and of my injury or death that may result from participating in the Program, and I hereby release FPC, its owners, officers, employees, interns, contractors, speakers, affiliated companies, and representatives from any and all liability to me, my personal representatives, estate, heirs, next of kin, and assigns for any and all causes of action for loss of or damage to my property and for any and all illness or injury to my person, including my death, that may result from or occur during my participation in any class or workshop offered during the Event.
I also exempt, release, and indemnify FPC, its owners, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest artists, faculty members, etc. from any and all liability claims, demands, or causes of actions whatsoever from any damage, loss, injury, to me, in connection with participation in any class or workshop offered by FPC or one of its presenters of the Event.
- JURISDICTION AND DISPUTES: I agree that any disputes hereunder will be governed by the laws of Texas and hereby consent to binding arbitration in Texas for resolving any disputes arising hereunder, except for matters involving infringement of intellectual property or requiring injunctive relief through a court.