3 key things you should know
strategy session appointment:
Thanks for scheduling your Discovery Call, we look forward to speaking with you soon! A separate email has been sent to you with the exact date and time for your call. Please make sure that you block this time in your calendar, right now. Before you speak with myself or someone on my team, I want to walk through
1) Quiet Location With ZERO Distractions – To make the most of your time, you must show up to the call without any distractions.
This may be the most pivotal 60 minutes in your business this year, so plan ahead and be in a distraction free environment.
If you turn up to the call in a noisy location or in the middle of something else, we will end the call immediately. We take this call very seriously!
2) This Call Isn’t For Everyone – We reserve times in our calendar just for doctors or health practitioners who are seriously committed to improving the way they practice by:
• Impacting their community at a higher level
• Adopting systems within their practice for maximum productivity
• Maximizing growth and profit
• Freeing up time for personal growth and pleasure
• Developing a super star team to operate the practice in their absence
• Separate themselves from the dependency on Insurance reimbursement
If you do want to build in this direction, this call will be incredibly valuable to you, and you’re definitely in the right place!
3) Invite Any Other Key Decision Makers To Our Call – Our best clients that have excelled in our program and built 7 and even 8 figure businesses, all came to the call with a decisive state of mind. Either:
1. They turned up to the call themselves as the solo decision maker for the business, or
2. They planned ahead to bring their business partner or spouse to the call, because in their life/business — that person has decision making influence around the direction and investment decisions of the business.
If we both agree that FPC is the right move for you, and you’re in a position where your spouse or business partner would need to be deeply informed, as well as on board with the decision, I highly encourage you to bring them to the call. This saves us from any ‘telephone tag’, and offers them the same powerful business insights you’ll receive, live on the call. That’s it!
In the meantime, all you need to do to prepare for our call is make sure you’ve watched this overview video, that walks you through specifically how we are different and why our approach ensures that our clients get the results they’re looking for. That way, we can really spend our time on the call going deep on your current business needs, and seeing if we can help.
On the call, we will look at your current situation and where you want to take your business to and then map out an action plan to get you there.
Look forward to speaking with you soon!
Dr. Charles Webb
Freedom Practice Coaching