The 21st Century Wellness Practice The Road to Increasing Your Practice Revenue by a Minimum of $150,000 Per Year
— GUARANTEED —
Or Your Money Back Plus $7,000!
Have you struggled over the last several months — or even the last few years — to keep your practice profitable and fun?
If you’re one of the better chiropractors, you’ve likely become frustrated with your income during these difficult economic times. Many doctors have not only seen their incomes level off, but actually fall. As a whole, those in our profession agree that successful practice is much harder than it once was. Is this really the lifestyle and freedom you “signed up” for when you entered this business? Wouldn’t you jump at the chance to change your current situation so you can actually make the income you’ve worked so hard to achieve and deliver better patient care in the bargain? Of course you would.
Well, you can! And we guarantee it.
Here’s our promise to you:
Increase your practice revenue at least $150,000 during the next 12 months or we will refund your entire fee plus give you $7,000 for your troubles.
You have absolutely no risk! In fact, you gain either way when you are accepted into our coaching program.
Not only will you be able to dramatically increase your profits with FPC, but you will also:
- Generate this increase without purchasing new equipment or hiring additional staff.
- Keep your patient visits to fewer than 100 per week.
- Serve your patients at a much higher level because you will have the time and resources to devote to them (a lingering passion held by most in our profession).
- Become recognized as the true wellness expert in your community.
- Systemize your practice to generate income even when you are away.
- Demand and receive the fee you deserve for delivering unique, high-value professional services.
- Enjoy your practice as never before!
Freedom Practice Coaching can do all this for you and much more.
How in the world can we make such a claim? Keep reading!
Hi. I’m Dr. Charles Webb, co-partner of Freedom Practice Coaching. I’ve already been down the typical “road to riches” that most chiropractic consulting groups promote. That road to riches burnt me out! And that’s the truth. I eventually chose to sell off my practice and get out of a profession I loved because I wasn’t enjoying it any longer. Don’t get me wrong … I was making good money.
But, that came at a very steep price, a price I eventually recognized as unacceptable. You see, I was busting my butt with over 100 patient visits per day to get the big pay check. I had been taught visit numbers was the only way to become successful in the chiropractic profession. Yeah baby, I was the “Big Dog.”
Thank God I smartened up and discovered that true riches were not strictly tied to my income (or my butt busting), but rather to the freedoms that a well-conceived and well-run business provides its owners. Income was just a part of that freedom picture.
How a Different Vision of Service Led to FPC
In 2005 I returned to practice with a whole new outlook and plan on how I was going to run my business. I was determined this time around to break some sacred molds and do things much smarter. Turns out this mold breaking worked pretty well. I now generate more cash in one week than 90% of chiropractic practices generate in a month.
In 2012 I averaged just over $200,000 per month in a modest 1,700 square foot office with 6 employees. All cash, no insurance!
Please understand that I’m not sharing this with you to brag, but to prove a point. I really figured out the truth, discovered the magic “sweet spot,” the Big Secret for giving my patients, my family, and myself the best — all at once! I now offer my patients the service and support they deserve but can’t find elsewhere. And here’s the cool thing … I generated that revenue seeing patients only 3 days per week.
Everyone claims to have the keys to success, but do they?
Have they found the “sweet spot” for meeting everyone’s needs at the same time?
So what’s this Big Secret I discovered that allowed me to propel my practice past the $2 million mark while gaining more freedom? Well, I can assure you it’s not massive numbers of patient visits. No, I quickly cast off that “assembly-line” model, a model that required working harder and longer while collecting only a pittance for each patient visit. To make matters worse, that model only allowed me to spend 2 or 3 minutes with each of my patients before ushering them out the door with some words of encouragement. Not a great feeling for my patients … or for me!
But, isn’t that exactly the approach the so called “Gurus” have always taught? Faster turn-around, more visits, greater “success” for all concerned?
Not only did I once accept this old “numbers” cliché as my truth, but the majority of my colleagues did as well — and still do! Yet, when I’ve asked a host of those in our profession whether that historical numbers approach could legitimately be called “wellness practice,” nearly 100% thought not. As a profession, haven’t we been fooling ourselves thinking that massive numbers of chiropractic adjustments are somehow going to correct poor nutrition, rekindle inactive lifestyles, detoxify the body, repair the gut, and balance hormones? Isn’t it time for a wake-up call? Isn’t it time to break some molds?
“If you educated your patients on proper nutrition, detoxification, results-based exercise, and stress modification, would you really need to see them as often?” So, when I decided to get back into the profession I loved and respected, I did so with the intent of serving my patients the way I would serve my wife, my children, and my parents. If I truly loved them and cared for their well-being, then I would have to offer them much more than periodic chiropractic adjustments and encouraging words. Their well-being demanded much more than optimizing their nervous system until their next visit. That wasn’t “wellness practice.” That wasn’t the best I could do for them! After all, if I optimized a patient’s nervous system so they would feel better going out and continuing to make huge lifestyle mistakes in four other areas, how much was I really “helping”?
Since receiving that epiphany, I’ve been asking my colleagues this one simple question: “If you educated your patients on proper nutrition, detoxification, results based exercise, and stress modification, would you really need to see them as often?” I don’t have to tell you what the overwhelming answer has been. I’m reluctant and embarrassed to say that most of the doctors I’ve talked with have been rationalizing the need to see patients 2-3 times per week, months on end, to boost their income. They are trying to survive as business people, the best way they know how.
Today’s Consultant Teachings Are the Same, Warmed-Over Messages That We’ve Heard for Years!
As I thought back to all the practice consultants I had studied in my earlier years, I began to jot down exactly what I had
learned to be “accepted truth.” Here’s a brief summary of the common points:
- You must see massive numbers of patients per day.
- You needn’t worry about receiving a small fee per visit. It’s all about volume if you truly want to be the “Big Dog.”
- “Bragging rights” go to the high-volume doctor, regardless of what he/she ends up taking home as income.
- Marketing means hiring a bunch of massage therapists in the hopes that they will convert their clients to chiropractic patients.
Screenings are an absolute necessity, even if it means spending the weekend away from your family.
- Work harder and longer. That’s the road to success!
Focus on “Positive Thinking.” Poor results have nothing to do with ineffective coaching. It’s just your attitude that needs work.
- Seminars are for listening to the “Big Dogs” bark out the same outdated message that’s been swiped from other chiropractic consultants.
- Emotional highs are more important than effective training and progressive results.
Do those clichéd truths sound familiar to you?
Enough! I decided to go down a road less traveled. I didn’t just walk, I ran and have never looked back! The moment I recognized this consultant foolishness, I insisted on practicing true wellness for my patients, my family, and myself.
Who Are We?
Freedom Practice Coaching was forged to address the major paradigm shift in our industry — to close a gap that the consultant throngs have left wide open. I’ve now had the inside view of running the typical chiropractic practice as well as the experience of running a 21st century wellness practice. I can assure you the 21st century method is the sure way to go if you are looking for success in all aspects of your life. My partner, Matt Lowman, had an incredible track record of consulting fortune 500 companies to unprecedented growth levels by using the same concepts I had learned by trial and error as I built my wellness practice. As a team, I believe we are unmatched in the industry, and our clients are telling us so.
Not only do we believe in what we do, we stand behind it 100%. Here’s our guarantee one more time:
Either you’ll increase your practice revenue at least $150,000 over the next 12 months or we’ll refund every penny of our consulting fee plus give you $7,000 for your trouble. How’s that for a guarantee? Audacious? Yes. Risky?
Not at all. Our approach works. We’re not concerned. We give you this guarantee to remove all your risk so you can keep your eye on the ball instead of worrying about your investment.
What We Believe at FPC and Why It’s Important to You
Here are just a few things we’ve come to believe you’re really looking for while engaged in a coaching program:
You want to see your coach(es) in the trenches with you, running a highly profitable practice and not just talking about it. Your training is addressing your patients’ health fully and completely … a journey into total wellness. You want continuously improving patient results that you and your patients can measure!
- You’re learning how to become recognized in your community as the Wellness Expert, not only through achieving outstanding patient results but also through marketing and branding acumen, which are as much a part of a successful wellness practice as patient results.
- You’re being shown, step by step, how to transform your practice to run seamlessly using automated systems.
- You’re learning how to create and design world-class lifestyle programs for your patients, a service for which you can demand and earn an exceptional fee rather than a per-visit pittance.
- You’re learning how to operate and grow a high Net Profit practice instead of being distracted by the deceptive lure of total revenue without increasing profits.
The majority of chiropractors are struggling and in debt because they haven’t adequately invested in themselves and their management support systems. Or, sadly, they have made an effort, including a coaching investment, in hopes they would gain the needed strategies and skills to free themselves from their struggles. But to no avail.
The truth is anyone can be taught to work harder and longer to gain a few more bucks at the end of the month. To become financially free, however, requires that you become an entrepreneur — a focused individual who has acquired management and team-building skills and who can see opportunity where others don’t look.
We Have a Plan, and We Know We Can Make It Work for You if You’re Coachable!
Indeed, we take these same, struggling doctors and, with their cooperation, help shape them into true entrepreneurs. By using the same strategies we’ve used to build our businesses, they, too, can obtain the same consistent and reliable results. What these doctors are experiencing today is beyond what most chiropractors can imagine. It can be the same for you. You now have the opportunity to fulfill your dreams of excellence and freedom. What will you do with the opportunity?
Here’s what I want to emphasize: while many practices suffered or even went underwater during the last several years, both Matt and I built multi-million dollar businesses. And we’re thriving as individuals.
Want to Find Out How You Can Also “CRUSH IT” and Start Turning Higher Monthly Profits Than You Ever Imagined?
How would you like to spend a day with us here in San Antonio, TX where we are willing to pull the curtain back and show you exactly what we do? Oh yeah, we’ll even pay to fly you and your spouse down if you meet our application conditions.
Let us prove to you that what we teach is beyond what any other coach or consulting program is teaching today.
In fact, we believe that what you will learn in just this one day will allow you to increase your monthly income by a minimum of $7,000. Keep reading to find out why we can make such an outrageous offer in addition to our full-satisfaction, no risk guarantee.
Turning high profits is easier than you think, but you must start doing things the entrepreneurial way. Don’t just take our word for it, listen what our doctors are saying.
Freedom Practice Coaching (FPC) is our intensive, no-holds-barred, turnkey program in which we hand you rock-solid, proven strategies and tools that will quickly rocket your practice to new heights. We’ll give you no hyped-up baloney, no sales gimmicks, no fluff. Just trench-proven systems and strategies that constitute the Prosperity Pillars you must have in place in order to guarantee yourself Business success in this quickly changing, ever challenging political and economic environment.
In FPC, we give you all the tools you need to turn massive profits in a relatively short time … provided, of course, that you’re serious about taking your practice to a level you haven’t seen before. We lead you step-by-step through a process that puts you back in the driver’s seat, allowing you to control your practice rather than having your practice control you.
What You Must Understand Before Pressing Ahead with FPC …
Freedom Practice Coaching is for the serious Entrepreneur Doctor only — one who has the AMBITION and VISION to become the next icon, titan, or legend in his or her field. One who understands and can apply a hard-work ethic with focus and intelligence.
Over the last several years, we’ve been blessed with success in many aspects of our lives, success that extends well beyond financial. And we’ve achieved these blessings without ever compromising our values or standards of integrity.
You can rest assured that our methods and strategies won’t compromise your values or standards of integrity, either. Yet, follow what we say and you’ll achieve the levels of success we’ve achieved, if not greater. Then you can coach us!
By simply following our recipe for maximizing profits and automating your Practice, you’ll soon discover what you need in order to thrive.
Here’s What You Don’t Need in a Coaching Program:
- You don’t need to spend the next several years trying to figure out what we’re talking about.
- You don’t need to waste thousands of dollars each month on hopeful but ineffective advertising.
- You don’t need to employ a bunch of gimmicks or “magic formulas” that never work in the end.
- You don’t need to struggle finding quick fixes to cover your overhead so you can (hopefully) make a generous profit this year and beyond.
Again, I invite you to beautiful San Antonio, Texas to spend an entire day with Matt and me so we can show you how our program will rocket your practice to new heights.
I challenge you to find a single coach or consulting program other than ours that is so confident in their coaching they are willing to guarantee a profit increase of at least $150,000 in your first 12 months or your money back, plus $7,000!
But there is a catch …
In truth, you must do some work up front to simplify your life down the road. You must earn the freedom to live as you desire.
Such achievement is not a free ride for those of us who weren’t born into wealth and privilege. And even if you were, there are “luxuries” and fulfillment to be had that money can’t buy. We know this because we’re actually living it. We’re not “academics” peddling theories.
Here’s What FPC is NOT:
- It’s not a program for doctors who are whiners and tend to identify themselves as victims of the changing economy.
- It’s not a program for doctors who think they don’t need a coach. We’ve never witnessed a successful entrepreneur that didn’t have a coach.
- It’s not a program for doctors that have a “poverty” complex and are unwilling to invest in themselves. (Want to find a broke doctor? Just seek those who won’t invest in a coach because they think they can’t afford it.)
- It’s not a program for those looking to add a piddling $100k profit, per year, to their bottom lines. We’re looking for doctors that want to earn substantial profits every month.
Since you’re still reading, my guess is you have what it takes. You have the ambition, vision, and guts to shake things up and make things happen. You’ll have to go to work, take the knowledge we give you, and immediately execute the lessons presented to you. Our job is to bring out the fighter in you—the part of your personality that has the courage to barrel through (or leap over) any obstacles that obstruct the golden path between you and the realization of your dreams.
To be accepted into our program and remain a member, you must demonstrate the desire and ability to both listen to and act upon our advice and instruction. In other words, you must be coachable. Sadly, many doctors are not.
Who should consider coming to San Antonio?
Is our program for everyone. Hardly. Although we’ve taken all the risk in making this unique, guaranteed offer, we only accept those who we believe qualify. You received this offer because we’re betting you are someone who wants to be more than average. Much more.
For certain, you should be rewarded for your efforts, your knowledge and your unique abilities to help others. Unfortunately, Matt and I have met far too many capable chiropractors who are just earning average incomes. That doesn’t make sense to us.
You probably know such colleagues. It seems they have accepted mediocrity and are living below their potential. That’s their choice, of course, but if you happen to be one of them, are you okay with that?
Isn’t it time to earn what you should? Isn’t it time for your dedication and excellence to pay-off? Furthermore, don’t a lot of people count on you?
Who Is an Ideal Candidate for FPC Coaching?
- An experienced chiropractor with a willingness to train diligently to become the wellness expert in his or her community.
- A doctor who understands the difference between working as a “serf” in his or her practice and working on the practice — and who chooses the latter.
- A well-trained doctor who is stuck at an income level, perhaps even a decent level, but who wants to take it up a few notches.
- A well-versed doctor who is ready to become a true entrepreneur and finally gain the freedoms that thoughtful entrepreneurs earn, but without all the risk.
Only you can decide, but here’s a simple question to ask yourself: What’s my risk? You already know your gain is guaranteed if we accept you into our program.
So then, what do you have to lose by not making the trip? We confidently project you’ll be casting aside at least $150,000 in the first 12 months of your not hiring us to coach you. Does it make sense for you to stay home?
FPC is a rare but elegant opportunity for those who want to shape themselves into leading authorities in their field, for doctors who want to:
- Take over their market niche.
- Build a highly lucrative practice that turns consistent and accelerating profits.
- Deliver unprecedented patient opportunities and results.
- Earn the freedom to live a richer life for themselves and their families.
We will not accept everyone into our coaching program. We must first ensure compatibility. In fact, prior to your potential day here in San Antonio, both Matt and I will interview you to determine if you are indeed coachable. This is only fair since we are guaranteeing results and we’d be foolish to accept someone into our program whom we judge a poor fit.
FPC is About Stepping onto the “Playing Field of Life.”
If you haven’t already figured it out, your best plan for living is to cavort on this playing field until your body is 6 feet under! The sooner you recognize this opportunity to step out, the more at peace you’ll become with the daily challenges that life brings you.
We have reason to believe that describes your sentiment. After all, one of your colleagues felt you were up for the challenge! Otherwise we wouldn’t have sent you this invitation.
After our interview and practice audit, if we think you are a good fit for our program, we’ll invite you for a one-day, onsite visit to our office in San Antonio. If you feel the same way about the fit, we’ll move ahead with the onsite.
Remember, we’ll only invite you if we’re confident you have what it takes for our program. A $150,000 per year guarantee is a substantial commitment, one we don’t take lightly.
If you are a true entrepreneur, or are ready to unleash the one that’s hidden inside you, you will already understand the value of decisiveness. That’s the ability to be comfortable and confident in making important decisions NOW and following up with
By the way, decisiveness is one of the principles we teach. One can get very good at it!
What I’m assuming is that you place more confidence in taking decisive actions than you do in procrastinating. As you know, most people automatically procrastinate … as though they are expecting life to give them a special door prize if they just wait long enough and hope hard enough. Well, I suppose it can happen, but in our observation, the odds are dramatically against it. We ask that you not over-think this offer if a light has gone on inside you. Instead, jump on it while it lasts. We have already sent — or are in the process of sending — the same offer to several hundred doctors that we are told fit our criteria. There are only so many spots available in our program.
If you want in, or think you want in, it will pay for you to be decisive. And here’s one more reason it pays to be decisive … Request your interview, get your practice audit to us within 10 days, and upon acceptance, we’ll cover the expense of flying you and your spouse to San Antonio! How’s that for confidence in our product?
If You’re Ready to Accept Our Offer, Here’s How You Now Find Yourself:
- You’re no longer willing to swallow the outdated messages being taught by the typical consulting programs, especially the message that success means you must become a harder working employee (serf).
- Because you now know it’s possible, you’re looking to separate yourself from the herd this year and are ready to accept a minimum, guaranteed growth in your business of $150,000 over the next 12 months, with an increasing percentage of profits.
- You’re excited about the prospect of finally practicing the way you’ve always wanted to, with the added bonus of receiving an exceptional fee because of all the value you are delivering to your patients.
- It’s emotionally easy for you to hop on board because your patients count on you, your staff counts on you, your family counts on you, and you count on you!
- You’re thrilled with the idea that the FPC Guarantee places all the risk on FPC!
- You’re thrilled even further that, if you get your application back in 10 days and you are accepted for a San Antonio visit, FPC will fly both you and your spouse to San Antonio to spend a full day with them, on site. At that time they will prove to you that they have the ability to help you transform your business into the dream practice you now know is possible.
That’s it. I hope this offer has given you the incentive to step out and do something smart to make your life go better. I doubt you want to live through another year of uncertainty. Good systems, good approaches, and good coaches help you put uncertainty behind you. They put you in the driver’s seat.
The rest is up to you. It’s your time to either change your life or continue to be blown around by the winds of ignorance and indifference. You can be assured the winds will continue to blow, but you don’t have to be one of those who gets sandblasted! The ball is in your court. What will you do with it?
We look forward to your commitment and seeing you in one of the limited membership spots available for the FPC experience.
Charles Webb and Matt Lowman